This took a whole weekend to do. By the time I was done, (1) I didn't want to see another die or punch for a long time, (2) I realized that I have a ridiculous number of dies, and (3) cheap black paper probably wasn't a great idea as I had black fibers and chads everywhere.
Here are some photos, sorry about the quality:
I stored each diecut and its negative in 5x7 sheet protecters.
This is how thick it ended up. It is now in a 2.5" binder.
As much work as it was to do this, I love it. I use it all the time now to find the die I want to use. One more organization project I can cross off my list. Yay!